Design for Web Content
- My first simple website. This project critiques the design of three objects I found around my house.
- A website for a florist shop, The Art of Bloom. Here I practiced keeping my HTML and CSS as concise as possible.
Applied Art for the Web
- A page introducing myself. My first attempts at a layout, colour scheme and proper spacing.
- A project on George Orwell's book 1984. Absolutely no images could be used in this project, the challenge was to work with fitting typefaces and colours.
- Promoting a 1957 film, 12 Angry Men. I played around with CSS animations and image sprites for this project.
- A presentation about CSS class naming and BEM.
- A post detailing CSS class naming conventions and BEM.
- A presentation on my major project concept, cultural context and business context.
- A report based on my Phase 1 presentation with additional research on web landscape.
- A presentation on the website content, organisation, findability and target audience of my major project.
- A report based on the feedback of my Phase 2.1 presentation.
- A presentation on my major project's back-end and front-end technologies.
- A report on the back-end and front-end technologies of my major project.
- A presentation on the visual aspects of my major project: colour scheme, typography, brand, etc.
- A report on the visual design of my major project. Updated with a new heading typeface based on feedback.
- A presentation about my major project prototype and a schedule of work for the summer.
- A rough prototype of my major project.
- After receiving feedback on my initial prototype, I went back and made changes to the layout, colour scheme, icons and general design of the recipe pages.
- A report about how the previous major project phases have come together to create the final website for submission. This report also includes promotional/marketing efforts of the site.
- An analysis report about Flavour Guide's performance.
- My major project website: Flavour Guide, a national dish guide for food lovers and travellers.
- Final presentation for Flavour Guide, combining all previous phases and showcasing the website.
- A report combining all previous written work, improvements from the feedback on my final presentation and a conclusion.
User Experience Design
- A usability test discussion guide to understand and improve the 2017 Waterstones website.
SEO and Social Media
- A report analysing a website's SEO, giving suggestions for improvements.